Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ammong the Hidden

This book was good. It was so good I decided to write this post on it. It was about people who could only have 4 kids. I wouldent like that to happen when I'm alive. This post is going to be bland and boaring because apparently thats what gets the points. My blog is going to suck hardcore because I'm being monotone and not fun to read. Anyways this book has this dude named Luke. Luke was a 4th born.You couldn't have a 4th born because there was a famine going on and they were low on food. He went to a school with other 4th borns. He made a few friends. Then he went outside and found out about an organization that had other 4th borns working for the government to take them down. All in all this book was good. So good that I chose to post about it.

2 comments:

Tanner said...

By the way, the book you're thinking of is "Among the Hidden" by Margaret Peterson Haddix.

luke is gangster said...

thanks tanner