Tuesday, September 9, 2008

unique

Unique is defined as existing as the only one or as the sole example; single; solitary in type or characteristics: a unique copy of an ancient manuscript. ( that’s the only copy and paste I promise) and I think that sums me up perfectly. First off my mind is capable of thinking outside the box which many people don’t do as a first resort, so if the teacher gives us a project I usually think of ways to do it in a strange cleaver way. Like when we had to do a project in 8th grade it was about pirates, me and 3 other friends went out and made a 15 minute film at one of the parks with 2 pirate ships. We recreated a famous ship battle that happened off the coast of Maryland or somewhere around there that resolved in the pirates dying. I fortunately was one of the good guys who lived and saved the princess (unique not creative =Þ). Also when I did a report on the loch ness monster aka nessie our underwater ally, everyone did a paper report but I was the only one cleaver enough to come up to do a powerpoint. In all cases I used my unique thinking to take it 1 step ahead of everyone else. That’s why I chose the word unique for my bubble map.

8 comments:

Tanner said...

I do not know any of those songs...none of them.

Anonymous said...

I agree that you are clever and unique. Plus I also think you are hilarious, and I love that you call yourself Big Daddy G.
Have you seen the Alex Rider movie?

-Olivia

bloggerboy said...

i like the blog!

Lauren said...

i like your blog a lot and you seem like a very unique guy and i think its really cool how you can always think out side of the box, not many people can do that!

Kiley said...

i like your blog and your paragraph is really good and it was a good adjective to choose

olibobollie11 said...

you are unique and as well as hilarious! you definatly make english entertaining

Angelica said...

I like your paragraph and I agree with Olivia on the fact that your funny!

hope said...

i like your paragraph about being unique- its very honest and true cause ur hilarious!